Arrow

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrow Wrestling

Welcome to Arrow Wrestling!

5 posters

Stone Cold .Steve Austin - (his message title simply stated Goodrp hope u like thx)

Alexis
    Admin

Stone Cold .Steve Austin - (his message title simply stated Goodrp hope u like thx) Empty Stone Cold .Steve Austin - (his message title simply stated Goodrp hope u like thx)

Post by Alexis Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:07 am

*Stone cold comes out of the limo*

* Walks up the lobby*

*Knock,Knock*

Alexis: come in

Stone cold: GoodMorning Mr.Alexis,I am looking for a contract in your federation

Alexis: not so fast tell me about yourself

Stone cold : okay

*Stone cold explains his self and shows Alexis his papers*

Alexis : okay I seen your papers looks good ,okay old

Stone cold : sir don’t be getting my name wrong now

Alexis: whatever let walk down the lobby let discuss you contract more

*Lights fade*
    Cartwright
    Cartwright

Stone Cold .Steve Austin - (his message title simply stated Goodrp hope u like thx) Empty Re: Stone Cold .Steve Austin - (his message title simply stated Goodrp hope u like thx)

Post by Cartwright Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:11 am

Mr. Alexis! :O THE TRUTH HAS BEEN REVEALED!
    Neroy

Stone Cold .Steve Austin - (his message title simply stated Goodrp hope u like thx) Empty Re: Stone Cold .Steve Austin - (his message title simply stated Goodrp hope u like thx)

Post by Neroy Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:11 am

Nope. I fucki--[sandow]y lack of intrest in your grievous attempt in executing entertaining moves baffles me. It's here by that i will not all--[/sandow]ust fucking sucks and you can't even be intresting with the use of oth--[sandow]se of other human beings in a proper way. You're welc--[/sandow]fuck outta here.

Last edited by Neroy on Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    paulthame

Post by paulthame Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:24 am

one... two... three... four... hm. I'm running out of fingers for reasons to give as to how lazy and bad this is. This is why I don't have much hope for the new fed system.

NEXT!
    Steven The Wonder Boy
    Steven The Wonder Boy

Post by Steven The Wonder Boy Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:07 am

Some of these people must have clearly sucked writing short stories and the like in school.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:41 pm