Arrow

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrow Wrestling

Welcome to Arrow Wrestling!

+5
Derek Dynamo
The Guy
Steven The Wonder Boy
Cartwright
Alexis
9 posters

the butcher - Allah hates me now :O

Alexis
    Admin

the butcher - Allah hates me now :O - Page 2 Empty the butcher - Allah hates me now :O

Post by Alexis Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well this ain't a fed application but I want yall to see this. Scroll down for the replies and rest of the convo.

lexis the thing what you said to darkdestiny made me undetstood who and what type of human you are.

trust me i am thankful to allah that i am out of your fed.

Who gives your right to say that type of thing.

remember at the end of the humanity there will be one judgement and in that day you will be in hell as long as you arent sorry at your behave.

do you know what you are?

somekind of ******* girl who dont know even who is she an talks as if he owns the world.

you dont have right to say anything on this fact.do you?say sorry to all.

and be sorry hope allah forgives you

Last edited by Alexis on Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jesus Christ

the butcher - Allah hates me now :O - Page 2 Empty Re: the butcher - Allah hates me now :O

Post by Jesus Christ Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:17 am

the butcher wrote:JC are you a christian? i am wondering very much.

I am Jesus i think it should be pretty obvious who i represent

Also i represent the one true religion as I am here talking to you, I don't see someone from your religion coming here and talking about it, just some brainwashed fool like you
    Jesus Christ

the butcher - Allah hates me now :O - Page 2 Empty Re: the butcher - Allah hates me now :O

Post by Jesus Christ Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:18 am

the butcher wrote:Atheism,christianism,hinduism, all religions are either wrong or expired date like christianism. Islam is the only true faith.

You say that yet here i am the one and only Jesus christ and yet i see no one from this islamic fairy tale coming here
    Cartwright
    Cartwright

Post by Cartwright Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:51 am

Jesus Christ wrote:
    the butcher wrote:JC are you a christian? i am wondering very much.

I am Jesus i think it should be pretty obvious who i represent
    So you are a Scientologist?! Surprised
    the butcher

Post by the butcher Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:07 am

Scientology is one of the most controversial new religious movements to have arisen in the 20th century. The church is often characterized as a cult and it has faced harsh scrutiny for many of its practices which, critics contend, include brainwashing and routinely defrauding its members,[30] and terrorizing its detractors and perceived enemies with a program of terror and abuse. [
    Cartwright
    Cartwright

Post by Cartwright Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:10 am

the butcher wrote:Scientology is one of the most controversial new religious movements to have arisen in the 20th century. The church is often characterized as a cult and it has faced harsh scrutiny for many of its practices which, critics contend, include brainwashing and routinely defrauding its members,[30] and terrorizing its detractors and perceived enemies with a program of terror and abuse. [
    Just like Islam!
    Steven The Wonder Boy
    Steven The Wonder Boy

Post by Steven The Wonder Boy Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:57 am

Zing
    the butcher

Post by the butcher Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:39 pm

Bangs head on desk. What is i trying to make you all understand for last few days!
    Jesus Christ

Post by Jesus Christ Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:20 am

the butcher wrote:Bangs head on desk. What is i trying to make you all understand for last few days!

That you believe in a fairy tale? and that you need a book to feel fresh and ready in the mornings? and that you think your religion is true even though you dismiss other religions even though they have just as many believers who would swear on their lives your religion is fake?

If you have faith then that is great and good luck with that, just don't try to force your views on to other people, free will is everybodies right and they should be allowed to choose for themselves and not be victimised for that choice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:49 am