Arrow

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrow Wrestling

Welcome to Arrow Wrestling!

C.M Punk 2.0 (That's the name he decided to have)

Alexis
    Admin

C.M Punk 2.0  (That's the name he decided to have) Empty C.M Punk 2.0 (That's the name he decided to have)

Post by Alexis on Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:26 am

You would agree to take me in your federaation I am lvl 3 and I hold a federation on the French server Smile

Can you RP?

A still unknown music here in the ARROW! Rings in the room

???: Hello Arrow! fan ! I am CM Punk 2.0 A formidable wrestler but who likes the public because I think that if I am here it is thanks to you !

The music of Kris Heath rings

Kris Heath : Ah ah ah! You formidable ? You would not frighten in one 8-year-old children ! You is nothing in front of us real wrestler !

CM Punk 2.0: kept silent Kris finds me useless ? And if you came to test me here on this boxing ring? I would show you what is spread by my strenght !

Kris Heath : one challenges ? OK I am ready to give you a hiding of one you will remember you all your career !

That is enough for you ? Smile
    Meredith
    Meredith

C.M Punk 2.0  (That's the name he decided to have) Empty Re: C.M Punk 2.0 (That's the name he decided to have)

Post by Meredith on Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:12 am

If Kris didn't have his own input here then it is an almost automatic no, I have problems with people who work without consent.
    Norgaard
    Norgaard

C.M Punk 2.0  (That's the name he decided to have) Empty Re: C.M Punk 2.0 (That's the name he decided to have)

Post by Norgaard on Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:14 am

MY VOTE RESULT, IS SIMPLY NO. Mostly due to god modding.
    Cartwright
    Cartwright

Post by Cartwright on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:35 am

Kris Heath wrote:MY VOTE RESULT, IS SIMPLY NO. Mostly due to god modding.
    So he's not your mate then! XD

C.M Punk 2.0  (That's the name he decided to have) GaryGuitarC.M Punk 2.0  (That's the name he decided to have) TanyaHydeC.M Punk 2.0  (That's the name he decided to have) MaryARichmanC.M Punk 2.0  (That's the name he decided to have) AnnaRecksiek-2
    Steven The Wonder Boy
    Steven The Wonder Boy

Post by Steven The Wonder Boy on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:50 am

Kind of small... really small

Post by paulthame on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:06 pm

um... let me think... I could say... hm...

NO! NEXT!
    Neroy

Post by Neroy on Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:51 pm

I say No. Send him back to WWE so he can job to Ryback.
    The Guy

Post by The Guy on Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:53 am

Why would you even need our input... This is a shit RP and his name is CM Punk.. Honestly Lex..
    Cartwright
    Cartwright

Post by Cartwright on Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:16 am

The Guy wrote:Why would you even need our input... This is a shit RP and his name is CM Punk.. Honestly Lex..
    Lexi deffo doesn't do it on purpose!

C.M Punk 2.0  (That's the name he decided to have) GaryGuitarC.M Punk 2.0  (That's the name he decided to have) TanyaHydeC.M Punk 2.0  (That's the name he decided to have) MaryARichmanC.M Punk 2.0  (That's the name he decided to have) AnnaRecksiek-2
    Alexis
    Admin

Post by Alexis on Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:26 am

Giving yall fun topics to talk about Razz
    Cartwright
    Cartwright

Post by Cartwright on Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:43 am

So cool Lexi! Razz

Steven The Wonder Boy
    Steven The Wonder Boy

Post by Steven The Wonder Boy on Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:57 am

Nothing beats an evening of insulting people. This all this section is for really.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:36 pm